Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Party Girl" History and More!

I want to introduce y'all to the party side of Kelly G. How do I like to have a good time and with who, where, etc. Here's how I started, High School into college into after graduation.

High School - Ahhhhh I hated HIGH SCHOOL! HATED IT! It was horrible. I was so ready to move on and move away for college. I didn't go to parties, when I did try, I wasn't very good at lying about where I was. I am the oldest of 3 so I was very over protected, but it was completely out of love and I totally get it. Every oldest kid is over protected and that's just life. The middle and youngest of the kids always gets away with murder. I however, DID NOT! So... off to college I went!

College - I went to Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC. A ways away from Annapolis, MD! My first week there I went to so many frat parties and parties with girlfriends... I LOVED IT! I loved being out and having my freedom. Well, like Mike said, there's a time for everything. I soon became a girl who could drink the boys under the table, I was a beer pong ringer, flip cup was my forte, and the boys used to make bets that I could beat others at shotgunning a beer. Oh goodness. Needless to say, all the beer sent me into the freshman 25. But I was fine with it, cuz I was having a blast with my friends and I was meeting life long groups. I joined a sorority, met girls just like me who were outgoing, caring, fun and knew how to have a good time. I met boys, kissed boys, had "sleep-overs" and always had a good story the next day. All while keeping a good reputation of course :-) College was the start of my party girl ways and it plays a big part in who I am today! The party girl on 95SX!

After College - I worked all over the place, graphic designer, waitress, marketing assistant, etc. I had 2 major relationships, but had fun relationships in between. Not to say that the major relationships weren't fun! I went to Happy Hours to meet people, I met some of my best girlfriends, I had a great time in Annapolis and then moved back down to Charleston. Charleston is my kind of town. Beach, Downtown, city life, small town life, they've got it all! This town is great for meeting people, there are so many options for happy hour, so many options for good food, and it's definitely a going out town!

Things I LOVE!
Beach Days at Folly, cold beer in my hand, bocci ball, music, cornhole... Nothing makes me happier, maybe a rum drink from Blu while I'm sitting out there too! haha

Sushi dates with my girls! Bushido, Zen, Oku, there are so many great sushi places in town and that makes me sooooooo happy!

A good Sports Bar like Wild Wing Cafe to sit, drink a beer and watch my teams play and WIN! Go Steelers, Go Orioles, Let's go Caps!

Riverdogs Thirsty Thursdays!
Cheap beers, baseball, sunshine, pickle-dogs and good music! Nothing better!

Bars with games! LOVE LOVE LOVE playing POOL, shooting DARTS, shuffleboard, bowling and yes, I LOVE Lucky Strike Bowling video games too, just try to play me, I'll beat you down!

Happy Hour - my kind of hour, 1/2 off drinks, 1/2 off food, good times with friends, what are your favorite Happy Hour spots? I love going to Taco Boy downtown, heading down to Blu on Folly during the summer is really fun too!

BACKYARD hang outs... Grilling out with a cold beer, playing cornhole and just spending time with my friends is my way to spend those hot summer afternoons when everyone just wants to relax together and have some fun times!

CONCERTS! I LOVE CONCERTS! Pop, Rock, Country, I love it all!


Well, that's a little more about me, Kelly G, the party girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment