Friday, February 25, 2011

Charlie Sheen... let me solve this!

I have an idea for Charlie Sheen. Since he seemed to think it was appropriate to blast the creator of Two & A Half Men on the radio this past week, which put production of the show on hold for the rest of the season. What about the people who work for the show? Does he feel bad about putting them out of work for the rest of the season? Of course he doesn't... he's too busy being cracked out! But, I want to submit my thoughts on this situation...



So Charlie... let's have a chat... I have an idea!

I think a Reality TV show needs to be started with you in rehab and no I don't mean you on an tropical island hanging out with hookers, I don't mean rehab in your house, I mean serious FOR REAL REHAB... and I think the entire cast and crew of 2 and a half men, needs to work on the show. This way they earn their keep and get to see you suffer just a bit after what you've put them through. Clean up your act you crazy ass! That's all I have to say about that!


Sincerely,
Kelly G
Party girl who knows how to party but not too hardy 

2 comments:

  1. I heard he's bi-polar and off his meds. He's medicating the highs with alcohol and the lows with cocaine. While very sad if it is true, it would certainly make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck yeah, that makes sense, but he needs to get help and get in control of his life... he's the driver, not the passenger!

    ReplyDelete