Sunday, February 13, 2011

2 months in... what do you think?

I've never ever been in the radio world, I have never even known what it feels like to be recognized, I didn't know how important little girls screaming Kelly G would ever be to me... UNTIL NOW!

I've been on 95SX for almost 60 days now and I'm absolutely loving it. I feel like I've found my calling, of course I need a lot of work and I'm learning everyday, but this just feels right. I want to know what you guys think so far. And I want to know what you want from me, KELLY G! What do you expect from me, and how can I keep you happy as listeners?? LET ME KNOW!

Whether it's a comment, an email, some real mail to the studio or whatever, I WANT TO KNOW!
kellyg@95sx.com
Shoot me an email! LOVE YOU GUYS! I LOVE 95SX!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?? I get to leave the first comment?! YAY!

    Kelly, you're doing a great job! Love your personality and drive! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete