Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Single Awareness Day!

It's Valentine's Day or as I like to call, Single Awareness Day!

I'm waiting for all of my roses to show up at the studio but for right now, I'll just have to start putting together our Cheesiest Love Song List. We need your help!
In 3... 2... 1...

My Heart Will Go On... Celine Dion 
I honestly Love you... Olivia Newton John 
Alone... Heart
Can you feel the love tonight... Elton John
Lady in Red... Chris De Burgh 
Making love out of nothing at all... Air Supply
I swear... All for one 
Groovy Kind of Love... Phil Collins
Truly, Madly, Deeply... Savage Garden
Endless Summer Night... Richard Marx 
Lips of an Angel... Hinder
Hands to Heaven... Breathe 
Have you ever really loved a woman... Bryan Adams
Have I told you lately... Rod Stewart
You're the inspiration... Chicago
Glory of Love... Peter Cetera
Baby I love your way... Peter Frampton 
Reunited... Peaches and Herb
I just called to say I love you... Stevie Wonder
I got you babe... Sonny and Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment