Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DANCING WITH THE STARS SEASON 13!

  HLN host Nancy Grace
   Reality star Kristin Cavallari 
Talk show host Ricki Lake 
Singer (Wilson Phillips) Chynna Phillips 
Soccer star Hope Solo
 George Clooney's ex, Elisabetta Canalis 
Actor David Arquette 
Reality star Rob Kardashian
 Soap star (All my Children) and Army Vet J.R. Martinez 
Sonny Bono's son Chaz Bono 
Basketball player Ron Artest 
Fashion guru Carson Kressley


Okay, so who am I excited about? I've gotta say I'm pumped to see Kristin Cavallari, nothing like shoving it to your ex and going on another reality show that makes you look super sexy, but then again that's what Elisabetta is doing too! George Clooney who?

David Arquette might as well shove it to his ex as well, do something positive with your life after all the breakup rumors, the divorce, and the rehab.

Hope Solo is another one that I think will be pretty awesome, she's in great shape, and her coordination is great from playing soccer goalie! GO USA!

And who could forget Rob Kardashian, I don't think he'll be that great, but I could be wrong. I just like watching him and his Kooky family!

NANCY GRACE! This is going to be classic! I can't wait to see what she has to say when the judges tell her anything remotely close to her not doing well... She's going to light them up and the devil is going to dance!

Chaz Bono, no comment, Chaz Bono, himself! Go Boy Go?

We know Carson is going to give us a good laugh and I can't wait to see what he has to say about the fashions!

I thiink this is going to be a great season! But we all know, my favorite was when Hines Ward from the Steelers won! GO BURGH!

XoXo
Kelly G




No comments:

Post a Comment