Monday, March 28, 2011

Kelly G's next big MISSION: ARMY WIVES!

I've tackled every mission that's been thrown my way, but now for a tough one... I want to have a CAMEO ON ARMY WIVES!


I'm DETERMINED. I've got my phone calls in, my emails in and I'm getting in touch with the right people. So what do I want to play? I will be a beautiful girl walking the beach with her dog Tatum (she wants a camo too lol), I'll be a love interest (duh, love those military boys), heck, I'll even play an army girl! I would love to put on that cameo and carry around a big gun in honor of the country!

Help me out! If you know anyway for me to get a spot on the show please let me know. I'm going to try and make this happen asap! WISH ME LUCK!

I LOVE ARMY WIVES and I LOVE CHARLESTON! What a better way to show my love and support for the USA and for Charleston, SC!

No comments:

Post a Comment